Our team has been working in this space since 2006 – before the term “social media” reached its current popularity. Starting with blogs, we expanded into podcasts, Twitter and YouTube videos. We continue to experiment with new tools and concepts as they emerge.
One thing we have learned from experience – content is King and the tools provide useful means of delivering information to disparate audiences.
- Business to consumer focused
- A partnership with the University of Florida, Tourism Management Institute
- A site developed to enable colleges around the world, that teach travel and tourism, to provide a platform to practice social media within the travel industry. The site provides information to consumers on anything that impacts travel. It is a work in progress and can be expected to evolve continually.
- "I’m impressed by the way IAG is using new media as channels for pertinent discussion of issues important to the aerospace industry around the world. I find the podcasts to be particularly engaging."
CM, Airbus NA
- "IAG presented and implemented new ideas for reaching our target market more efficiently. With both our on-line customer feedback form, and our new blog, we can interact with our customers in new ways, differentiating us from our competition."
EZ, Argen Corporation
- "IAG's team keeps me current with industry thinking"
BS, Southwest Florida International Airport
- "In the rapidly evolving world of social media, IAG provides solid guidance on how to establish oneself and become a leader of emerging media in aviation."
JM, Kansas City Aviation Department
- "From insightful podcasts to content-rich blogs, the latest industry news via Twitter and more — IAG is a must-follow for every airline social media professional looking to stay two steps ahead in our rapidly-changing business."